| Spiritual Healing Process|
Spiritual Healing Conceptions and Truths In Reference to a Specific Process
- The study of this specific process of Spiritual Healing constitutes a study of First Cause, Spirit, Higher Mind or Self, Primordial Unity, or God.
- This Primordial Unity is the Force and Intelligence from which everything and everyone is created.
- We desire to know more about this Primordial Unity and to learn how to achieve unity with this Force so that we can participate in this Being's activities.
- We gain understanding of an entity (being person, event, object) by participating in or with that entity.
- Our intelligence and capability is the Primordial Unity functioning through us at the level of understanding of this Force we have been able to achieve.
- The life we live is the Universal Life expressing and manifesting through us.
- The Primordial Unity engages in self-revelation by working through humans and all creation.
- The Primordial Unity becomes a Power to us only when we recognize this Being as Power.
- Belief, understanding, and knowledge, as necessary ingredients in manifestation of the Primordial Unity, are skills which we must learn how to master.
- This Primordial Unity is in, through, around and for us. This Reality is Goodness, Beauty, Wisdom, and Truth.
- Each of us is drawing from, receiving from Primordial Unity precisely as much as we can understand, believe, know, and realize.
- Our beliefs, understanding, and knowledge set the limit to our demonstration of the Laws of the Primordial Unity.
- We bring our carefully-conceived truths, ideals, desires, and archetypes into manifestation not only by thinking and asserting them, but by Knowing, Understanding, and Believing them.
- We make our incipient Ideas and Ideals real by affirming them conceptually and pronouncing them verbally. Our human conceptual affirmations and verbal pronouncements are transmitted to the Transcendent level.
- Our affirmations and pronouncements merge with the Universal Mind, activating the Higher Law of Divine Creativity: the Primordial Unity brings about that which is best for all creatures.
In reference to the specific approach to spiritual healing above, it's necessary to ask ourselves some preliminary questions--and consider the implications of our answers to these questions.
- Do you believe that the process of spiritual healing outlined above can bring about health in your body and mind?
- Do you believe that you can learn to understand and carry out such a specific process of spiritual healing?
- Yes No
Spiritual Healing Meditations: Affirmations and Pronouncements
- I know that You, the Primordial Unity, are Goodness, Beauty, Wisdom, and Truth.
- I believe that You desire to manifest through me as I am able to know, believe in, and understand Your Power and Will.
- I desire to be one with You and participate in Your activities.
- I understand that You desire the best for me at all times--which includes health, wisdom, and adequate means--and I receive that Divine Best for me at this time.
You might find these alternative approaches of interest:
- Spiritual Healing Energy
- Healing Light