| Capitalist Cabal|| Fake Revolutions||Commonwealth Communities||Brainwashing||The New Revolution|| Class Warfare|
"New spy programs launched by the administration will seek to collect and analyze data from social media networks and develop covert operations that allow the government to use the networks for its own counter-radicalization schemes, the US officials said."|
wsws.org, 9 January 2016
This essay examines the capitalist cabal's creation of social media as tools of worker oppression. Social media has, until recently, represented a form of tyranny more in the Brave New World model than the 1984 model--oppression embraced by its victims instead of oppression felt as a boot|
grinding one's face into the dirt--forever.
But now, social media such as Facebook are being used in imperialist military and mafia-style murder tactics against sovereign nations such as Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, and now Syria, as we'll see below.
In keeping with the Brave New World model, one communications scholastic refers to social media as "participatory surveillance."
"...Online social networking is anchored in surveillance practices. This gives us an opportunity to challenge conventional understandings of surveillance that often focus on control and disempowerment. In the context of online social networking, surveillance is something potentially empowering, subjectivity building and even playful--what I call participatory surveillance."
Anders Albrechtslund, "Online Social Networking As Participatory Surveillance," 2008
"Out of this anarchy, it suddenly became clear that what was governing the infinite monkeys now inputting away on the Internet was the law of digital Darwinism, the survival of the loudest and most opinionated. Under these rules, the only way to intellectually prevail is by infinite filibustering."|
Social Media such as Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube are being used by the capitalist cabal to foment fake revolutions in their imperialistic drive for regime change and wealth and resource plunder, as has already happened in Tunisia, Egypt, and Libya, and is now being ramped up for Syria and Iran.
| Workers are being duped into participating in the Social Media Revolution Hoax.|
Social media were used to foment fake revolutions in Tunisia, Egypt
Libya, and are now being used in mafia-style murder and kidnap-ranson operations in Syria.
Citizens worldwide mindlessly reveal their true feelings and thoughts on the social media, not realizing that protest and dissent from cabal dogma is now a criminal offense for which they can be arrested and tried.
The KONY 2012 psy-op assault
encouraged workers worldwide to personally endorse and fund an imperialistic invasion of Uganda and other parts of Africa.
- Social networking now accounts for 22% of all time spent online in the US.
- Twitter processed more than one billion tweets in December 2009 and averages almost 40 million tweets per day.
- Over 25% of U.S. internet page views occurred at one of the top social networking sites in December 2009, up from 13.8% a year before.
- Australia has some of the highest social media usage in the world. In usage of Facebook, Australia ranks highest, with over 9 million users spending almost 9 hours per month on the site.
- The number of social media users age 65 and older grew 100 percent throughout 2010, so that one in four people in that age group are now part of a social networking site.
- As of February 2012, Facebook has more than 845 million active users.
- Facebook tops Google for weekly traffic in the U.S.
- Social Media has overtaken pornography as the #1 activity on the web.
- If Facebook were a country it would be the world's 4th largest between the US and Indonesia.
- YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine in the world.
- In four minutes and 26 seconds 100+ hours of video will be uploaded to YouTube.
- 1 out of 8 couples married in the U.S. last year met via social media.
and other Bilderberg groups. Be wary of revealing personal information on social media, since it can result in your being convicted of crimes. Worst of all, social media destroy persons' ability to understand or gain proficiency in personal relationships or group relationships.
1 "The biggest difference between social media and traditional media is how the information is delivered and consumed. With traditional media one message is published through a one-way communication stream to the masses, whether through print or radio/television. After the message goes out it stops there, there is no further expansion of the message.Social media publishes a message through a two-way communication stream to an audience that has chosen in some way to receive information from that particular stream. This message can then garner a response from the audience to comment on the message, add to the message, and even share the message with others that may find it of interest. In this way the message continues to evolve and spread as it transmits through social channels." blackboxsocialmedia.com
Reference and Updates:
- 8/28/2017: Social Media is a tool of the CIA
- 8/10/2015: Facebook Reports Users to Police
- 2/1/2015: Get off Facebook
- 12/24/2014: Facebook: brainwashing
- 11/10/2014: Facebook manipulates entire populations
- 7/9/2014: Pentagon uses social media to manipulate workers
- 5/17/2014: Greenwald sells movie rights for his book on Snowden
- 5/17/2014: Facebook: surveillance tool for FBI and NSA
- 4/9/2014: Social Media: Foreign Policy Tool
- 11/4//2013: Facebook Equals NSA
- 9/4/2013: Facebook Censors Protests Against Syria Attack
- 8/14/2013: Students Tweet Pro-Israel Propaganda for Grants
- 4/21/2013: Twitter Is For Self-Absorbed Idiots
- 1/14/2013: Facebook Censoring Progressives
- 10/14/2012: Government Surveillance of Social Media
- 10/3/2012: Facebook Sells Private Data for Profit
- 10/3/2012: Social Media Monitoring
- 9/27/2012: Feds Snoop on Social Media Without Warrants
- 8/6/2012: Quack Psychiatrists Say Avoiding Facebook Is Abnormality
- 5/25/2012: Facebook a Tool of Cabal Imperialism
- 3/23/2012: Cabal Spying Through Net-Centric Devices
- 3/22/2012: Twitter Used Against Occupy Protesters
- 8/8/2007: Facebook--The CIA Conspidracy
- Using social media to spread lies
- Criticism of Facebook